Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5200 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

My daughter was unhappy so I sued?

It sooooooo unfair that I couldn't make the date I was given. :shrug::smachhead::no::kissass::big_no:crybaby2::Horse: Seems like the District tried to be accommodating.

Posted

Seems like playing in another game was more important than the Championship game.

Posted

I'm sure these precious little snowflakes will be scarred for life now.....<sarcasm off>

Bravo to the court for not indulging them.

Posted

"It's not a way to live your sports lives, by having courts decide what's going on," said King County Court Commissioner Carlos Velategui.

If only CONGRESS felt this way!!!

Posted

Their attorney was correct, no rules were broken. The game was scheduled, neither team could field a team so it was a double forfeit. What wasn't clear was did neither have enough to play, or not the right ones to play.

Posted

Why didn't they sue the parents who took the girls out of town and who couldn't play that caused the teams to forfeit.

Hmmmmm....


×
×
  • Create New...