Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5870 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who needs an 18" chest protector? Is Lurch umpiring now?

The funny thing is - Jeff said the person that ordered it was only 6'1 which is my height. I got the 15" today and I can't imagine it being 3" longer. The 15" is the perfect length.

So many "that's what she said" opportunities above...

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

The funny thing is - Jeff said the person that ordered it was only 6'1 which is my height. I got the 15" today and I can't imagine it being 3" longer. The 15" is the perfect length.

So many "that's what she said" opportunities above...

I'm 6'1" and the 14" fits me just fine.


×
×
  • Create New...