Jump to content

FLASHING ?!?!?!?!?!?!!? STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5265 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

WTF is wrong with this site ?!?!?

I'm on a Windows 7 application and this site has been flashing all day ...like it's trying to load or something ?!?! No other site is doing it at this point, only UE, but I've seen others.

Is this a Windows 7 thing? And if so, how in God's green Earth do I stop it?!?!?!?!?

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

No issue on my win7, try restarting your computer.

I just restarted the web, ....seems fine now .....wow, ...I was halucinating for a minute! :D

Posted

Me either. I thought we had another streaker at Camden Yards. :shrug:


×
×
  • Create New...