Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5948 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been recently approached by a crew chief for HS football, in my area, and asked if I would entertain the thought of working on his crew. Knowing that some of you work not only B-ball but also football during the fall is there a site similair to this that you subscribe to?

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have been recently approached by a crew chief for HS football, in my area, and asked if I would entertain the thought of working on his crew. Knowing that some of you work not only B-ball but also football during the fall is there a site similair to this that you subscribe to?

Officiating.com is about the closest I know. They have individual forums for officials of each sport......


×
×
  • Create New...