Vulnerable times.....

Stan W.
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5095 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I thought about that!.........and to that end........here you go....

My GLM Distracting story....

4th of July tourney......14U ball.......amazing GLM on 1st base line........hot day.......GLM rotuinely putting her legs up on the chain link fence.......loose shorts, not wearing underwear..........Noticed base Coaches alternating each half inning.....until I was walking to my position and saw why......

great tan lines.......

OH Great!! now I can't even concentrate on what I have read... "were is my clicker?"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always had an issue with the books at the local park, so I made my own way of keeping track. I printed small scorecards on card stock; each card is the size of a playing card.

On my indi-clicker-thingy, I use "Inning" to keep track of the runs for that half-inning. After the third out, I record the runs on my card, then zero it out.

Andrew,

Great idea...something I'll definitely start using. Appreciate you posting it. :clap:

I thought about that!.........and to that end........here you go....

My GLM Distracting story....

4th of July tourney......14U ball.......amazing GLM on 1st base line........hot day.......GLM rotuinely putting her legs up on the chain link fence.......loose shorts, not wearing underwear..........Noticed base Coaches alternating each half inning.....until I was walking to my position and saw why......

great tan lines.......

Awesome...I hope you clipped your water bottle on that fence! Along w/ the many occupational hazards there are occasional fringe benefits! :wave:

Andrew,

Great idea...something I'll definitely start using. Appreciate you posting it. :)

If you, or anyone, would like a copy of the file in a Word document, I'll be glad to send it on.