Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5962 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Thanks guys I submited all my answers. If I win it will put me closer to winning new forum software.

I'm currently in 4th place. The contest ends in July so I've got a while to go.

I would have never guessed John Wayne, but can see it now that I know. And I should have known Clockwork Orange, I haven't seen that one in years.

Posted

How the heck do ya remember clockwork orange??

Were you guys sober?? And gosh you guys are OLD! ha ha ha ha

:rantoff:

:censored:

Allan

Posted

How the heck do ya remember clockwork orange??

Were you guys sober?? And gosh you guys are OLD! ha ha ha ha

:rantoff:

:censored:

Allan

1. saw it in a theatre

2. no

3. yes

gonna be a little warm this weekend...

Posted

Thanks guys I submited all my answers. If I win it will put me closer to winning new forum software.

I'm currently in 4th place. The contest ends in July so I've got a while to go.

I would have never guessed John Wayne, but can see it now that I know. And I should have known Clockwork Orange, I haven't seen that one in years.

FYI: John Wayne was Marion Morrison's stage name. :)

No wonder he was so tough - - with a first name like 'Marion', I guess he needed to be.

"Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid."

- Marion Morrison / John Wayne


×
×
  • Create New...