Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5380 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Probably not a topic for this board at all. I would also offer some advice about sharing even in an anomous fashion, the information shared could cause a significant legal loss both corporately and personally. Not trying to be rude, but think before you post and the downstream ramifications. Remember there is no anonymity in cyber space.

If someone wants to sue me over my opinion, let 'em rip ! As long as my opinions are not slanderous,or libelous, screw anyone who dislikes it to the point of litigation.

I think that remark goes all the way back to the OP by UIC.

Posted

And I think Chuck may be speaking to Internet forum posting in general, and the scope of our individual individual rights to post what we wish.

Agreed

×
×
  • Create New...