Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5511 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

WTF is going on with coaches and parents. Anyone else see the video of the coach tackling the ref then the mob fight. all because they did not like the calls. Sad. Is the game really worth that?? That is why I like baseball. Got the mask, chest protector. can't hurt me..

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

3 coaches charged with felony battery on an official, 14 yr old charged as well. Absolutely shameful...and the video has them dead to rights, but who knows what a jury will do.

Posted

If these teams are allowed to play again and they probably will I hope they can't get officials.

When I refereed soccer while I was in High School I was doing a rec game solo. Apparently, behind me a player hit another player. I didn't see it and when I looked there was nothing happening, but the parents and coach were going ape shizzle. I yellow carded a coach for entering the field to yell at me, then the next thing I know a glass Gatorade bottle went by my head. I just walked off the field and never worked that league again and encouraged as many people as I could never to work that league.

Posted

WTF is going on with coaches and parents. Anyone else see the video of the coach tackling the ref then the mob fight. all because they did not like the calls. Sad. Is the game really worth that?? That is why I like baseball. Got the mask, chest protector. can't hurt me..

Do you have a link avaliable?


×
×
  • Create New...