Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5596 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Last night: U14 post-season tournament. I've got the dish. The VT coach is a classic PITA.

Now, I'll give the count when something is going to happen: 1-2, 3-0, etc. visual and verbal. Not good enough for this guy. Every other pitch: "what's the count, Blue". Finally, I turned and asked him if he wanted to borrow my spare indicator. His reply: 'I want to see your fingers".

Between innings, I told my partner what he said. My partner suggested "One and One":GL: :GL:

If my partner wasn't the League UIC, I might have taken his suggestion.

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hey Coach, I gotcha' finger for ya' right here...

the-finger.jpg

Well, I'd have been sorely tempted, anyway.

JM

:notworthy::yippie: That is classic!!!

Posted

Last night: U14 post-season tournament. I've got the dish. The VT coach is a classic PITA.

Now, I'll give the count when something is going to happen: 1-2, 3-0, etc. visual and verbal. Not good enough for this guy. Every other pitch: "what's the count, Blue". Finally, I turned and asked him if he wanted to borrow my spare indicator. His reply: 'I want to see your fingers".

Between innings, I told my partner what he said. My partner suggested "One and One":GL: :GL:

If my partner wasn't the League UIC, I might have taken his suggestion.

I would have been tempted to say, "Coach, try and keep up!"


×
×
  • Create New...