Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6342 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wanted to say congratulations to the VA Cavaliers for winning the ACC championship this past weekend. I grew up in VA. and have always been a Cavalier fan. Hope they do well in the National tournament also.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hopefully I can get to Fullerton or Irvine to see a game. Especially the Irvine Regional... talk about a group of really good teams. Should be fun... To bad Long Beach State isnt in it. I can walk to their home park.

Posted

I see North Carolina still got a 1 seed and are playing at home despite loosing a couple of games in the ACC tournament. I don't think they are quite as good as they have been the last couple of seasons. We'll see.


×
×
  • Create New...