Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5625 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I finally got my first state tournament games.

Honestly I wasn't originally assigned these games, but a good friend of mine went down with a pulled hammy, so I got his games last minute.

Thursday was the first game and it was awesome it was 0-0 going into the 7th inning with the home pitcher was tossing a no hitter. And the visitors had only given up 4 hits or so. The game was decided in the bottom of the 7th. It was an incredible game too good to be a first round game. And it only took 1:35. Awesome. I had

Tonight was another first round game. Very different. A lot of hitting a lot of offense and the defenses were only okay compared to the offences. The home team led most of the way but the visitors came back to tie it. The game went into extra innings and the 8th inning was a biggie they scored a combined 9 runs in the 8th with the visitors winning.

After my game tonight I called to report the results to my booking agent and was given a second round game by request of the winning coach of the game I had Thursday.

Not bad for a pinch umpire.

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Cha Ching!

Great job man, it's always rewarding, especially when you have worked hard, and your just reward is a series of well played games, that in many cases call themselves.

Enjoy the ride, reality will soon crash back in.

:beerbang


×
×
  • Create New...