Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 682 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 10/14/2024 at 5:08 PM, flyingron said:

There aren't any yard stripes between home and first.

 

This is for football officials. I have a chain clip for the rare occasions that I am a head line judge (head linesman). 

Posted
5 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

This is for football officials. I have a chain clip for the rare occasions that I am a head line judge (head linesman). 

That was a joke, son.

 

×
×
  • Create New...