Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6345 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have umpired since I was 15 yrs old. When I was 20-22 yrs old I was certified of OHSAA Baseball and did High School games. I now live in Florida, and since the kids are getting a little older, I would like to get back into Umpiring a bit more. Can someone point me in the right direction for getting qualified to Umpire at the Collegiate level? I appreciate the feedback!

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I would suggest getting in touch with some local guys who call college ball. I would just suggest to be patient when you get to the new association. They may want to give you a season or two of lower level ball before throwing you into college ball.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I agree with Warren. Most associations, especially in places like Florida, Arizona, California and Texas where they play ball year round.

My guess is you will need to work a year or two of varsity baseball before you get into the college games.


×
×
  • Create New...