Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6341 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

LOL too much.

I've actually had a dog do his business on the field during a game. It was a legion game and the center field has a gate which will sometimes come open on its own. A lady was walking her dogs without a leash. For a while I see the dogs running around behind the fence with out any thought. Between batters I notice one of the dogs running along the fence line and I ask the catcher is the dog inside or outside the fence. He assures me the dog is behind the fence. A pitch or two later I see the dog squatting in the outfield clearly inside the fence. We had a circus for about 5 minutes. As were trying to get the dog off the field the lady's other dog runs on the field thinking it's play time, a coach heading out with a shovel and all the while the lady was too busy talking on her phone to help wrangle up her own dogs.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

In my junior year of high school we played a game at a school without an outfield fence. One of our best hitters hits a ball into the left-center gap out of no where a dog runs onto the field and picks up the ball and takes off.

Was pretty damn funny but cost us an inside the parker.


×
×
  • Create New...