Bring back the Review section ??? (Poll)

Product Reviews  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Reviews be brought back?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you post product reviews?

• Yes
    • No

I've been spending some time getting some things done around the site; fixing things, enhancements, etc...

I've received a handful of questions asking to bring back the review section, and I'm more than happy to do that. When I first started Umpire-Empire (Wow it's been 16 years now!!!) Reviews were something that was important to me to differentiate from the other online forums. 

The feedback I received was overall positive on the reviews, but very few people posted reviews. Most items had no reviews and the traffic to those areas was lower than the rest of the site. So in 2018 I closed the review section.

I've re-opened the old review section for you to see what it would be like. https://umpire-empire.com/reviews/

Please vote in the poll to let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren,

I think the idea of reviews would work a lot better now. Back then, most people were just happy with what the found straight out of the box. But you can just scroll down both equipment forums on here and see endless reviews on different things as well as how people have customized them.