Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1326 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for a Champro Magnesium in silver preferably, but black would work too. Willing to buy outright or set up a trade. You can see my mask pads post for what I have available. Thanks.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have one that I had powder coated in silver by Tony at Maskit. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get it out and get you some photos, and then we can work out a price if you like it.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

i

Quote

 I have a silver champro magnesium I will let go on a discount or trade. message me if you are still looking, I will make sure its a good deal for you.

 

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1326 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...