Masks - SOLD

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1875 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm saving up for some new gear, so want to clear out a few of my masks.   Asking $55 shipped for these below.

1. All Star FM4000 with used TW tan pads and an All Star strap. It is hollow steel and lightweight.  Powder coated flat black by Mask It.  I just got this one off Thunderheads.  It's great looking and I won't mind if I don't sell it.  TW pads have been washed and air-dried multiple times since last wearing, but for some reason they are still discolored.

2. Powder coated white (Diamond I believe) old-school mask with Honig's black calfskin leather pads and a new Adidas strap.  It's really sharp contrast and looks great together. The picture doesn't do it justice.  I'm thinking with a black & white shirt this thing would look amazing.  Mask is brand-new.  I'm not sure if it is hollow steel or aluminum, I think aluminum but definitely light. SOLD

3. Wilson WTA3007 (DynaLite) with vinyl removed and painted black.  Markwort silver visor.  Honig's black leather & microfiber pads with Adidas strap that's been cut down to the 3 main straps (the other 2 little strips always roll and irritate me so I removed them).  Once you remove the vinyl on these, they are much lighter. I'd consider this lightweight.  I have 3 of them and really like them, but need to downsize as I have too many masks (again).

4. Wilson WTA3007 (DynaLite) with vinyl removed and painted hammered steel.  All Star silver visor.  All Star used navy pads and new Wilson navy harness. I'd consider this lightweight after removing the vinyl as it is hollow steel.  SOLD

Asking $55 shipped each.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Masks.jpg

43 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Nice. Trevor sent me another Adidas steel on FB messenger. I would get it. But I have to many make already.

That's kind of where I am... need to reduce some and focus on 2 or 3 I like the best.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1875 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.