Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2998 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

What shoes do you guys wear for football officiating?  This will be my first year doing football and would love to hear your recommendations.

Posted

A lot of guys seem to be buying the UA Ultimate Trainer turf shoe, but I tried it and found the heel drop to be too excessive and flat for me. I went with the UA Deception Trainer, but the tread isn't quite as aggressive as I'd like for grass, especially some of the poorer fields I may see. The NB baseball shoes are very good as well, no reason they can't do dual purpose. I have a pair of Adidas Turf Hogs, but they bend so easily that sometimes I get a mild case of turf toe with them. And they're hard to clean with mesh and a weird matte finish leather/pleather.

Honestly, whatever you're using for base shoes will probably work just as well.

  • Like 1
Posted
17 hours ago, scrounge said:

....

Honestly, whatever you're using for base shoes will probably work just as well.

I agree.

×
×
  • Create New...