Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3038 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for one in black please... but might be interested in blue also.

Yes, I know Rakuten has them for $32 + shipping - but I had a bad experience with them and don't want to use them again. I prefer to work with someone stateside.

Thanks!

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted

Samuraigears has them in both blue and black. I got mine for $70 shipping included.

Posted
2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Samuraigears has them in both blue and black. I got mine for $70 shipping included.

Ouch.  I've gotten several off Rakuten for about $47-50 each including shipping.  I thought of him, and he is good, but he is pricey also.

Thanks!

Posted

I understand folks are trying to make a living and am all for capitalism, but I also have limited funds and look for the best price before I make a purchase.  I understand he is in business (as are the folks at Rakuten) and in it for a profit and you do get what you pay for.. in his case the service is worth the extra cost. 

He ships fast and won't rip me off. While with Rakuten my card was charged 2-3 additional times for items I did not order and had to dispute.


×
×
  • Create New...