Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3070 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a neat CP but it's just a bit small for me. It's a L and I need an XL.  It doesn't cover all of my chest though so I need to move it to someone it'll fit better. For size estimates, I'm about 235 and wear a 48 jacket and XL shirt. If you're a Large (or smaller) shirt size, then I think this is a great CP for you.

I have modified it to fit a 4 point harness and put an old UL harness on it which I will include in the sale.  I also modified it where you use clips on both sides instead of the one strap and clip design that it came with at purchase.  This CP offers more movement and mobility than my Gold or Platinum ever did.   It is about the same heat-wise as any other CP though due to the padding type.

This is a hard shell CP and will stand up well in baseball or softball. I've taken a couple shots when testing it and had no trouble during HS baseball.  I'm told some in MiLB and college ball use this CP and I do not doubt it.  CP is comfortable to wear, stays in place well and is shaped to hang onto your shoulders.  If it were 2 inches wider I'd keep it myself.

Dimensions are:

  • 3/4" thick
  • 11.75" L x 12" W at upper chest (13.5" W at lower ribs)

Asking $50 shipped within CONUSA.

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2951.JPG

  • Like 1
Posted

My son is about 180 and wears a Large shirt.  As you can see, the CP covers his entire chest.

 

The Ump1.JPG

The Ump2.JPG

Posted
9 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Is that black or the normal dark blue?

Still a sweet looking CP.

I agree, pretty low profile as well.  It's dark blue which I kind of like.  Not the normal black or grey.

  • Like 1
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3070 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...