Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3224 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone!

If you have had a mask done by Tony and Mask-It, could you please upload pic and name the color.  I'd like to get an idea of what he has.  I've seen some great masks from there.  I'm leaning on gunmetal and a silver-esque mask, but I'd like to see the samples.

Thanks all!

Posted
2 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

I think Tony is busy at it is. He works a regular 9-5 and this is a side business for him.

That makes sense.  I love his work, but would love more options on the site. 

×
×
  • Create New...