Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3434 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a black Douglas CP I would like to sell. It's a 13 inch, and I will include the Delta Flex harness. It is in great shape, and is also an earlier model with the cursive writing on the shoulder caps like the Douglas West Vest had. $130 includes shipping (up to $20) and the delta flex. PP F&F. 

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1945.JPG

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
29 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I'm interested- is that 15" padding?

it's because of how high the plates are mounted on the padding, that's why it looks like the padding is longer

  • Like 1
Posted
30 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

it's because of how high the plates are mounted on the padding, that's why it looks like the padding is longer

Yeah thanks Jeff, and sorry for the rush job. I pulled the padding off to wipe everything down the other day, and hadn't put it back together yet. I decided post it today when I was getting ready for work, so I didn't do the greatest job on reassembly for the photos, because I was running a little late. But it is in outstanding shape. I have another 13" that is also in great shape, and debated on keeping this one and posting the other one, but figured this one would get a little more attention for it's uniqueness of the Douglas font on the shoulder caps.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3434 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...