Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3397 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all, I've been on this forum a lot (again), but what's one more post......

I have a pair of NB460s in good shape, can send pictures upon request. $75 shipped. Size 11. 

Posted
1 minute ago, gnhbua93 said:

Before you do it tonight, Let me help you. Bump.

It hasn't been a week yet but thanks lol. I'll probably post pictures tonight.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Majordave said:

Width might help as well. That's isn't mentioned or shown in the photo. 

Didn't even think of that, thanks. I'll check when I get home. 

Posted

Well @Majordave , I checked and if it was on the tag, it's not there anymore. If I had to guess I'd say 2E but I honestly have no idea. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Majordave said:

No worries. Not my size but I wanted to help you get them sold. 

Appreciate it

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, Matt Hoey said:

are they still available? and if so what is the price for the pair of size 11?

Yeah they are. Looking for $75 shipped.

  • 2 months later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3397 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...