Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3716 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I have one, but I'm not sure the size.  The tag reads WTA3215CHA135

 

edit: Any idea what a fair price is?  Please specify whether the price includes shipping (or if the buyer pays the shipping)

 

edit 2:  I see you asked me for a price in a PM -- I really have no idea.

Posted
On 7/30/2016 at 5:28 PM, noumpere said:

I have one, but I'm not sure the size.  The tag reads WTA3215CHA135

 

edit: Any idea what a fair price is?  Please specify whether the price includes shipping (or if the buyer pays the shipping)

 

edit 2:  I see you asked me for a price in a PM -- I really have no idea.

The WTA3215CHA135 is a chest protector gem that is not made anymore.

Posted
On 7/30/2016 at 2:01 PM, mbkcoach said:

Not for long u won't see me on here after sunday

Where are you going?

Posted
46 minutes ago, noumpere said:

Well, I have one that has Team Wendy padding -- and I have the old padding as well.  If anyone wants it, of course.  Make an offer on some or all.

How much you would like for it?

Posted
10 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

How much you would like for it?

I assume by "it" you mean the platinum with TW padding.  I'd "like" a grand.  But I know that's not going to happen. 

I offered it before for $375.  It might depend on what else you take -- read up in the thread to see what is available.  Or, make an offer.  I think others with whom I have dealt will tell you that I'm pretty reasonable, and if we can't agree on a price, there are certainly no hard feelings.

×
×
  • Create New...