Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3873 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Gentlemen,

 

I have searched but no photos. I was wondering if any of you can post photos of your 30 inch bag and how you have it organized?

 

Thanks

 

Chris

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
5 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

That bag is the perfect size for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dont hate on mine being 30inchs:D

  • Like 1
Posted

That is the bag I use. I don't have any photos handy. Its a good bag. Generally I have equipment in the bottom, with CP at the very bottom. Shins together over that with my mask. 

In the top I have 1 pair of shoes in the shoe area (which ever is cleanest), my cap caddy in the main section with undershirts, tights, socks, ball bags, jocks, gloves & belts in the rest of the top section. 

I keep my uniforms (pants, shirts, jackets) in a garment bag. My other pair of shoes go in a nylon draw-string bag 


×
×
  • Create New...