Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3999 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got my base shoes out before a double header last night, cleaned them with murphy's oil and water in spray bottle. Looked down in first or second inning and looked like a tear on both shoes. These are the MB1000, had them for almost a year I think. Very comfortable shoes but disappointed that they ripped. Got two or three weeks left in the season. Kind of hate to by a new pair if new products will be released in the spring

shoes1.jpg

shoes.jpg

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

The ones above, MB1000 have been discontinued. Only thing out that I see right now are MU950 on ump attire, I had a pair of NB 955 all black before I got the MB1000, liked the MB1000 a lot better than the 955 I had. The Mu950 look good and couple of good reviews on the board 


×
×
  • Create New...