Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4166 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ordered two pair from ump attire very dissapointed with this sock. Thought it was gonna be like the old Gerry Davis socks I wore back in the day. They are tight around my calves. Don't truly go over the calves. Now I'm 250lbs so I guess they are made for smaller guys. Probably a sign I need to lose weight but the sock doesnt go up high enough for me. I expected more for $17 socks. I like the under armour long socks the best so far. 

Edited by mbkcoach
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'm bigger than you by around 50 lbs. and use size 15 shoes.  I ordered size L/XL and they go over my calves without a problem.  Maybe you ordered the M/L size.

Posted

I wear their footies. Some of the best I've ever owned. Will try the tallboys one day for sure. 

Posted

Yes i wear a 9.5 shoe. So I ordered the smaller size.  I ordered the Gerry Davis socks today.  I will compare them. I should have ordered the bigger size.

Posted

But with real footbed fitted socks you run the risk of the heel not fitting and with socks too large for your feet the heel is all bunched up on your Achilles' tendon. Don't you hate when that happens?  I do. 

Posted

Got my Gerry Davis socks in the mail today with the black bottoms. They r still legit. Don't know how cool they will be when the heat turns up though. 


×
×
  • Create New...