Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4180 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Sorry for the quality, but this is a test. French TV doesn't know baseball exists here so ....

and rain doesn't help...

Posted

I got audio. No video. Still pretty cool. Baseball en France. Some guys walk up music was American Rap. We've corrupted the world haven't we.

Posted

I got audio. No video. Still pretty cool. Baseball en France. Some guys walk up music was American Rap. We've corrupted the world haven't we.

I wouldn't say it's the rap that we've corrupted the world with...
Posted

you must be logged in to watch the video i suppose...

 

For those who can watch it: at 42mn 50sec, the lefthanded batter is out on strike three, while a runner steals second, and announced safe by BU. For you, is there a batter interference? 

 

By the way, VT pitcher threw a perfect game. The first in the french elite championship history.

Posted

Jeu parfait!

Vous avec votre Francais fantaisie.

 

(Dang. It's been 25+ years since that class. Hope I was at least close.)


×
×
  • Create New...