Marty from Washington State

martums
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3294 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hiya from the Northwest.  When it's not raining, it's baseball season and there is plenty of buzz in the air with the pub that the Mariners are receiving.  I'm a pretty new umpire in Bellingham, Washington which is about 1 1/2 hours straight north of Seattle.  This is my 3rd full season with focus on competitive 12U in a Cal Ripken league through our local Boys & Girls club and 14U Pony.  I also work a variety of tournaments each year in these age groups and I even worked some fall ball at the High School level (basically scrimmage games) this last fall.  I've thoroughly enjoyed my experiences so far and once my oldest son graduates from high school in a year and a half, I will probably step up to working high school primarily.  I look forward to hearing from my fellow umpires around the nation. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic