Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5671 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

All I have tried to do is find other umpires who are cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ; hence are Christians. I've not broken any forum rule. Rule 9.01 states "The Umpire in Chief has authority to rule on any point not specifically covered in these rules." The "umpire in chief" could send me a message telling me what is inappropriate and ask me to not post things that are offensive to him/her. Why haven't you? Why is it so offensive to try and find anyone else who might be a believer? If someone wanted to find other Athiest umpires - I wouldn't be offended; or Muslim or ??? Please make it clear to me and stop being a coward and removing them. Please.

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

All I have tried to do is find other umpires who are cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ; hence are Christians. I've not broken any forum rule. Rule 9.01 states "The Umpire in Chief has authority to rule on any point not specifically covered in these rules." The "umpire in chief" could send me a message telling me what is inappropriate and ask me to not post things that are offensive to him/her. Why haven't you? Why is it so offensive to try and find anyone else who might be a believer? If someone wanted to find other Athiest umpires - I wouldn't be offended; or Muslim or ??? Please make it clear to me and stop being a coward and removing them. Please.

I am happy for you and have defended yours and every other Americans religious beliefs with my military service.

This is not the forum for religious subjects, or to to be preached to.

This is about Umpiring.

As I would object to anyone in the work place preaching or causing a problem by preaching, this is not the place.

Please stop.

Thank you

Posted

While on the road in the summer we have Baseball Chapel in the umpire locker room every Sunday. The league has a local pastor /minister come in during our pregame for 10-15 minutes. We go through a little Scripture, express thoughts, and have a prayer. Helps the mind and soul while away from home.

Just thought I would share.

Posted

I didn't delete anything, I closed the thread. I made a post that the forums are like bars, you don't discuss religion or politics. You didn't take the hint. This is not appropriate, leave it alone. Religion brings out strong feelings and bad things so finish it now.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5671 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...