Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4492 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)I don't have one, TYVM. Keeps me out of those arguments to be agnostic and pretend to be the dumb teenager who doesn't know anything about politics.

It's still pathetic to fight over such trivial things.

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)
I don't have one, TYVM. Keeps me out of those arguments to be agnostic and pretend to be the dumb teenager who doesn't know anything about politics.

It's still pathetic to fight over such trivial things.

Haha I ask because you addressed 'my god' in your previous post ... TYVM

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)I don't have one, TYVM. Keeps me out of those arguments to be agnostic and pretend to be the dumb teenager who doesn't know anything about politics.

It's still pathetic to fight over such trivial things.Haha I ask because you addressed 'my god' in your previous post ... TYVM It's an expression of speech. TYVM.

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)
I don't have one, TYVM. Keeps me out of those arguments to be agnostic and pretend to be the dumb teenager who doesn't know anything about politics.

It's still pathetic to fight over such trivial things.

Haha I ask because you addressed 'my god' in your previous post ... TYVM
It's an expression of speech. TYVM.

Every form of communication on here is an expression of speech :P

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)I don't have one, TYVM. Keeps me out of those arguments to be agnostic and pretend to be the dumb teenager who doesn't know anything about politics.

It's still pathetic to fight over such trivial things.Haha I ask because you addressed 'my god' in your previous post ... TYVMIt's an expression of speech. TYVM.Every form of communication on here is an expression of speech :PI almost typed "Oh, for the love of god."

You're very good at this, aren't you...

Posted

My god, does everything on this site have to be an argument?

If nothing else, forget the stats and remember the personality.

Which god is yours? :)
I don't have one, TYVM. Keeps me out of those arguments to be agnostic and pretend to be the dumb teenager who doesn't know anything about politics.

It's still pathetic to fight over such trivial things.

Haha I ask because you addressed 'my god' in your previous post ... TYVM
It's an expression of speech. TYVM.
Every form of communication on here is an expression of speech :P
I almost typed "Oh, for the love of god."

You're very good at this, aren't you...

Haha I had about 15 min to kill before I left for my games tonight...

  • Like 1
Posted

My point being that if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.  I was just referencing contemporary events (IRS, VA etc) as examples of people refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

Hank Aaron hit his career high HR's when he was 37. What kind of duck is that?

Posted

My point being that if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.  I was just referencing contemporary events (IRS, VA etc) as examples of people refusing to acknowledge the obvious. 

 

You really don't want to hold those up as examples, since the facts don't support your implied position.

×
×
  • Create New...