Jump to content

Davishins are on sale at Amazon, but are UEs really worth the extra dough?


Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4454 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

2-3 days to Middle of America from Connecticut (I think)

Rolo. I'm coming to JAX again this Sunday. I have a full week so I am bringing my big luggage. If you haven't seen UE shins/CP in person yet I can easily bring them and let you take a look/try on/use in a game if you have one Monday thru Friday at 5. Just let me know.

Posted

2-3 days to Middle of America from Connecticut (I think)

Rolo. I'm coming to JAX again this Sunday. I have a full week so I am bringing my big luggage. If you haven't seen UE shins/CP in person yet I can easily bring them and let you take a look/try on/use in a game if you have one Monday thru Friday at 5. Just let me know.

I ordered the Shins Yesterday. So I'll just wait.

Baseball is kinda winding down around here but if you can bring your Base Stuff I'll see if I can get us a game somewhere

×
×
  • Create New...