Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4570 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

My schedule is going to be greatly reduced for the next year or so as I explore my options with the arthritis and bone spurs in both knees. One doctor was to do a double replacement and the other wants me to live with it for while. All that said, I am cleaning out my closet. I am holding on to some stuff but, I am clearing out the best.

Majestic Therma Base jacket. Navy with red stripes. Size Large. Excellent condition. Worn about ten times. Bought new in 2012. Like new. $65 shipped.  Sold

Majestic Therma Base Jacket. Black with white stripes. Size Large. Brand new, never worn. $80 shipped.

All Star FM25 Titanium face mask. Like new, not a scratch or a mark on this frame. Includes a brand new, still in the bag, set of Team Wendy's black pads and a brand new All Star harness. Comes with the original black All star LUC pads, a 4" plastic TG and a mask bag. $185 shipped.  Sold

All Star System 7 LG2000 shin guards. 17" size. Brand new, never worn. Still with the tags and in the plastic bag. Includes toe plate. $125 shipped.

All Star System 7 CP4000 chest protector. Size12". Excellent used condition. No signs of wear. There is some tape residue on the harness. $90 shipped.

All Star System 7 LG2000 shin guards. 17"size. Very good condition with signs of light use. There is some corrosion on the D rings and the metals clips. Does not include toe plate. $70 shipped.  Sold

PM me if you see something that you are interested in. I will combine shipping if you buy multiple items.

post-1193-0-37805200-1391360638_thumb.jp

post-1193-0-68121300-1391360649_thumb.jp

post-1193-0-15555200-1391360679_thumb.jp

post-1193-0-93382800-1391360697_thumb.jp

post-1193-0-49202100-1391360897_thumb.jp

post-1193-0-18301600-1391360919_thumb.jp

post-1193-0-20373900-1391360955_thumb.jp

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Damn, hate to see this... I have seen much of this gear first hand and all is in excellent condition and meticulously maintained. If any of it was my size I'd be all over this. I actually bought my FM25 last year after seeing the one here that is for sale. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Price reduced

Majestic Therma base. Size Large. Black with white stripes. New. Never worn. $70 shipped.

All Star System 7 Shins, 17". New. $110 shipped.

Please see OP for pics.

  • 1 month later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4570 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...