Jbpump15

Dirtbag coach

We have a summer rec league in St. Louis called the St. Louis amature baseball association. It's basically a summer league for high school kids that aren't on a legion team. Any one one of the teams are the south side dirtbags. Tuesday night I had the dirtbags' 18u team the fifth inning, the coach doesn't like that I won't call a strike three inches off the outside of the plate, so he walks onto the field to notify me of his displeasure. I removed my mask and informed him I had enough and to get back in the dugout. He then informed me that I couldn't make him go back in the dug out and he's entitled to voice his opinion. At this point I informed him he was no longer part of the game and after a five minute tirade he finally left the field. Oh the joy of summer ball.

Five minute tirade? Hopefully that's an exaggeration, five minutes is a long time in baseball time.

Good eject though, fitting team name.

I was looking for a happy medium between the 30 seconds it actually took and the hour and a half it felt like.
  • Like 2

Five minute tirade? Hopefully that's an exaggeration, five minutes is a long time in baseball time.

Good eject though, fitting team name.

I was looking for a happy medium between the 30 seconds it actually took and the hour and a half it felt like.

LOL. I have been there!!