Fonzie

FranklinT
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3843 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you guys are good...

@Chris - is that a long sleeve Majestic shirt you are wearing in that pic?  And how are those Mizunos?  They dont look very protective.

Mark,

Chris is a total gear whore, .... he's up on "what's cool" and remember,....he created the umpire-lockerroom, so, he's always thinking!  However, oddly enough he tends to "poo-poo" people who are interested in gear, such as your inquiry here Mark :shrug:  

Maybe, ...just maybe, ...he'll give us a hint as to where he landed this elusive garment?!:GL:

If he has honigs connections I bet it was an extra for the MLB guys that was not needed. When I was at honigs in Texas last week they had a bunch of stuff for the NFL guys. I am sure extras abound and for the right price or if you know the right person one can be had.

Or he could know an MLB guy that unloads stuff at the end of the season. We have a guy in our Association that is friends with a MLB guy and he gets all of his stuff (minus plate coat) at the end of every season.

Wow you guys are good...

@Chris - is that a long sleeve Majestic shirt you are wearing in that pic?  And how are those Mizunos?  They dont look very protective.

Mark,

Chris is a total gear whore, .... he's up on "what's cool" and remember,....he created the umpire-lockerroom, so, he's always thinking!  However, oddly enough he tends to "poo-poo" people who are interested in gear, such as your inquiry here Mark :shrug:  

Maybe, ...just maybe, ...he'll give us a hint as to where he landed this elusive garment?! :GL:

The Officials Locker Room

Wow you guys are good...

Mark,

Maybe, ...just maybe, ...he'll give us a hint as to where he landed this elusive garment?! :GL:

The Officials Locker Room

YES, he created that too!! :D:wave:

• Like 1

I really, really want some long sleeved black shirts in the MLB style for next season.  I'm shocked that Honig's isn't selling them now that they're making their own shirts in that style.

Then again, I think I wore my long-sleeved shirt once this season.  It was either short sleeves or plate coat, no in-between really.

• 4 months later...