Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4896 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

In an attempt to try and find the interference call someone was inquiring about this morning in the Red Sox/Jays game ....I stumbled across this play at the plate.  As you know, I love to watch these plays and the movement and angle of PU as the play develops ...

 

Great slide, nice call ..........

 

But stop at : 34 and :42 and me thinks I see Reebok Zig's all black ;)

 

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=26727895&topic_id=8877966&c_id=bos&tcid=vpp_copy_26727895&v=3

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Received my pair last Friday and had to send them back; they were defective. The top of the right shoe was sewn onto the sole crooked, causing the shoe to pinch down on the right side of my right foot. Couldn't figure out why it felt so bad until I closely examined the shoes; the defect was fairly obvious then. I asked for a replacement pair but they are on backorder right now because I guess there was a widespread factory defect. New shoes are supposed to arrive at Ump-Attire within a week or two.

Posted

Received my pair last Friday and had to send them back; they were defective. The top of the right shoe was sewn onto the sole crooked, causing the shoe to pinch down on the right side of my right foot. Couldn't figure out why it felt so bad until I closely examined the shoes; the defect was fairly obvious then. I asked for a replacement pair but they are on backorder right now because I guess there was a widespread factory defect. New shoes are supposed to arrive at Ump-Attire within a week or two.

Nice :shakehead:

Posted

Received my pair last Friday and had to send them back; they were defective. The top of the right shoe was sewn onto the sole crooked, causing the shoe to pinch down on the right side of my right foot. Couldn't figure out why it felt so bad until I closely examined the shoes; the defect was fairly obvious then. I asked for a replacement pair but they are on backorder right now because I guess there was a widespread factory defect. New shoes are supposed to arrive at Ump-Attire within a week or two.

This is good to know. Friend of mine had the leather at the end of the metatarsal guard where the plate is at rip oh his Zig mids. He sent them back to be replaced and hasn't recieved new ones yet.


×
×
  • Create New...