Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4958 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have three pair of Reebok Magistrate  II Low  Plate Shoes   1 pair 10 1/2  2 pair size 11   new in boxes  $65 per pair new in box plus shipping

Wife came home with them yesterday !

Let me know

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Guys I messed up on the posting.. These three pair of shoes are mid cut not low cut... When I posted I had the box I kept in front of me copying all details down and just assumed the other pairs were exactly the same when actually I had a mixture ..  The three pair I have left are as follows: Size 10 1/2 and 2 pair of size 11s all mid cut. I looked at each box! Sorry about that.

Posted

She and FranklinT are the Bonnie & Clyde of gear. Robbing FedEx trucks at TW & UA. Must have an insider.


×
×
  • Create New...