Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4978 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really started umpiring on August 30th 2009.

Previous experience was Little League only a long time ago.

Worked 9 games over this past weekend.

The 8th game was my 1,000 game worked since August 30th, 2009.

Also have 39 games under my belt now for 2013.

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I really started umpiring on August 30th 2009.

Previous experience was Little League only a long time ago.

Worked 9 games over this past weekend.

The 8th game was my 1,000 game worked since August 30th, 2009.

Also have 39 games under my belt now for 2009.

Congrats but I hope you meant 2013.  :notworthy:

Posted

Congrats, that's awesome!

What kind of travel ball do y'all have in Cali? I ass-u-me that is accounting for the majority of your games.

Posted

I really started umpiring on August 30th 2009.

Previous experience was Little League only a long time ago.

Worked 9 games over this past weekend.

The 8th game was my 1,000 game worked since August 30th, 2009.

Also have 39 games under my belt now for 2009.

Congrats but I hope you meant 2013.  :notworthy:

Yes and thanks for the editing assist.

Made the correction.

A little tired today.

Posted

Congrats, that's awesome!

What kind of travel ball do y'all have in Cali? I ass-u-me that is accounting for the majority of your games.

We have USSSA Travel Ball.

I also do Adult, Legion, LL, PONY and did a couple of summer college games last summer.


×
×
  • Create New...