Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4956 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

My association went to black so I have a Large Navy Pullover. It is lined with a pocket. My association patch is on the pocket which the buyer can remove. The pocket was not sewn or taken off to put on the patch. There is as an American Flag on the left sleeve. It was only worn a handful of times.

$25. Free shipping

 

Posted

12.5 or 13.5 depending on the website you look at. It's the larger of the two, definitely not 10.75. I took two shots in the collarbone during fall ball with U15 and realized that if I took another shot like that it will break my collarbone. Especially since I got accepted into a college board this year.

Posted

I'm puzzled. What chest protector has better collarbone protection than the Platinum? None that I'm aware of.

I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

www.rivercityumps.com

Posted

I was thinking that if I got the 10 opposed to 12.5 it would be tighter around my neck. I took two shots that hit the black edging opposed to the plastic. I can't pull it up any further because it gets caught on the bottom of my mask. I want the 10 so that its narrower and the plastic that goes up and over is closer to my neck.

Posted

I'm puzzled. What chest protector has better collarbone protection than the Platinum? None that I'm aware of.

Unequal? :fuel: :fuel: :fuel:
  • 2 months later...
×
×
  • Create New...