Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4983 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

NCAA guys, great opportunity if you've ever been in the market for a plate coat. $235 - $20 NCAA GC + free shipping.

If you have NASO, I suppose they'd also take 10% off w/ your NASO membership. So you could get out of there for under $200 w/ that discount.

$215 plate coat.

$295 + shipping at this point last year.

OR if you have Honigs GC's from anywhere else. Would be a great time to use them if you've ever wanted a plate coat.

  • Like 1
Posted

On top of this, Honig's is having its usual gift certificate sale. I bought my plate coat last season using that particular discount.

Using that discount as well as the NCAA certificate, you can get a plate coat for under $200 right now.

Too bad -- I bought a navy coat for HS ball late last season and I could've had one much cheaper had I waited.

Posted

Was this a one day sale? I went on tonight because I have my NCAA certificate from Honig's and my NASO discount but they're $295. Did I miss it?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Well, my wife bought me one of the Honig's plate coats for Christmas, supposed to ship out Feb. 1.  I have not received it, called Honigs, they said it would be middle of Feb. due to manufacturers issues.  Oh well, my first college game is Saturday.

×
×
  • Create New...