Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5094 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a brand new pair of Honigs Poly Wools. Plate size 44. Still have the tags on and are unhemmed.

$65 includes shipping. PM me.

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Hey Rolo, if you stick to your diet, maybe these will fit you!

Posted

Hey Rolo, if you stick to your diet, maybe these will fit you!

Might be a while. I am down to a 56. Down from 58 where I started 5 years ago!

Why do you think they call me Rolo


×
×
  • Create New...