Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5149 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, while SWMBO was away visiting her brother in SoCal ... I took it upon myself to get some of the honey-do list done :D

We had had a cabinet in the basement that we hadn't put together yet, and a while ago she had mentioned that it would be perfect for storing my schtuff....SO I DID!

  • Like 1
Posted

Not bad. I have a "baseball" room. It's one of the spare bedrooms decorated with BB pics and memorabilia. I use that closet.

Posted

I love this. I have a vertical cedar chest in the garage I use in a similar fashion.

I leave all my stuff in the garage which is closer to my truck.

Posted

Did I spy your FSB on top right? Lol

I raided my FSB for the Murphy's solution, a shoe brush, and a few other items today. It's football season. The FSB is the best thing I added this season.

I need to do something similar with my offseason crap. I have a hanging rack in the basement, but I'm not liking how everything is thrown all over the place.

Posted

I have asked you guys to quit coming up with these great ideas so that I dont have to spend so much money.

×
×
  • Create New...