Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5724 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have any feedback on which organization would be a "better" choice to join? I realize "better" is subjective, but I would appreciate opinions.

Thank you.

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I used to be ABUA but now I have been NASO for the last three years. This year it is included in our association dues for an additional $75. I enjoy getting the Referee Magazine. I believe the insurance coverage is better. It also includes coverage for loss games due to accident.

Posted

I have been a NASO member for about 20 years and am current. I carried ABUA for several years but I let it drop. Both have advantages and disadvantages but I think NASO is better overall.

Posted

It really depends on what you are looking for. Do you want just insurance or more?

Stay tuned guys I am working with an insurance broker right now in bring insurance to Umpire-Empire as a possible option. I'll give more details as soon as I can.


×
×
  • Create New...