Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5145 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

3 more booted for scamming teams out of money. They were acting as brokers, charging a large fee to be their umpire and then finding someone to do it for them for pennies on the dollar. One guy took $1,200 from a team and left after opening ceremonies (on his own).

You know the names. If you won't PM me. I just want to see if they are the same guys that I know that are brokers.

Posted

Jax sent you a pm.

I was lucky enough to get the final tonigh, Third base. It's been a good week here, busy but good.

×
×
  • Create New...