Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5079 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

No, I deleted it since there wasn't any interaction, but as I'm planning my next webcast I'm going to try and make it more like a podcast where if I get galls fine, but if I don't I won't feel like I'm dying on the vine.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'll have to come up with a date and time to do it again.

I think I'll give it another try or two. If it doesn't gain popularity it may get scrapped. :shrug:

  • 1 month later...

×
×
  • Create New...