Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5172 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine are sitting in the freezer just waiting for a game!

Things are slow right now but getting ready to start back up for Fall Ball and late Summer Travel.

me too. I do 9 inning Mexican league on Sundays. Aug 11 we kick off travel ball again. Tourneys every weekend thru mid Nov.

WHOOP! WHOOP!

Posted

I used my Rite Temp pads for the third time last night and they are still a winner. I can't believe how much better I feel throughout the game with one of these in. Worth every penny.

×
×
  • Create New...