Thanks to <acronym title='Umpire-Empire'>U-E</acronym>

clawdad
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4416 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Just wanted to send my thanks to everyone on this board. I recently passed my state test, and will be working my first JV game next week. I received positive remarks on my positioning and mechanics, as well as how I answered different "what if" scenarios we discussed. Some of the veterans also told me they hoped that I would stick with it, because I seemed to have a good handle on things. I studied a lot, but part of that was following the discussions on here. Again, Thank You!!

• Like 7

Just wanted to send my thanks to everyone on this board. I recently passed my state test, and will be working my first JV game next week. I received positive remarks on my positioning and mechanics, as well as how I answered different "what if" scenarios we discussed. Some of the veterans also told me they hoped that I would stick with it, because I seemed to have a good handle on things. I studied a lot, but part of that was following the discussions on here. Again, Thank You!!

Please let me also extend another thank you for the same reasons. Everyone on here has been helpful, informative and accommodating. I passed my test and understand umpiring so much more after finding this board. I've also gotten comments on my understanding so early in my career and this site is a HUGE reason for this. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

P.S Special thanks to K Finn for the awesome supply bucket. I am always preppared now.

I know I enjoy helping guys move along in their careers. Stan and I have said many many times we wish we had had access to a resource such as this when we were coming up. Listen to your local guys and ask here if you are told something that doesn't sound right.