Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5475 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Maybe, anticipating like they suggested, or he thought he saw something not there. I don't know but it was definitely fair. He just missed it for some reason. Jumped the gun possibly.

Posted

Maybe, anticipating like they suggested, or he thought he saw something not there. I don't know but it was definitely fair. He just missed it for some reason. Jumped the gun possibly.

It sort of looks like his 'foul' call is ....well ....... 'unsure' ?? Do you see what I mean?

Posted

Maybe, anticipating like they suggested, or he thought he saw something not there. I don't know but it was definitely fair. He just missed it for some reason. Jumped the gun possibly.

It sort of looks like his 'foul' call is ....well ....... 'unsure' ?? Do you see what I mean?

Yes, I saw that. He seemed to react before he comprehended what he saw.

Posted

Irrespective of everything, Danley makes the best case yet for not wearing a cap under a bucket. He looked downright ridiculous.

Danley trivia: At Tony Gwynn Stadium in San Diego, Danley's name appears along with Hall of Fame umpire Doug Harvey's on the Aztec Wall of Fame. Both he and Harvey join Gwynn among San Diego State's all-time great players.

Posted

Irrespective of everything, Danley makes the best case yet for not wearing a cap under a bucket. He looked downright ridiculous.

Danley trivia: At Tony Gwynn Stadium in San Diego, Danley's name appears along with Hall of Fame umpire Doug Harvey's on the Aztec Wall of Fame. Both he and Harvey join Gwynn among San Diego State's all-time great players.

And how would it be any different if he had a mask? The bill got turned up. It's never happened to me, but I'm not in MLB dry.gif


×
×
  • Create New...