Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 6113 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Warren, I was trying to post a few things in the classifieds, but it will not allow me to access it. It asks for a username and password, which I'm guessing is the same as I use for the site? But then when I put that, it tells me that it is incorrect. So, I thought maybe it wasn't the same as the site's username and password, and selected "register". Then it said "user registration is not allowed at this time". Am I doing something wrong?

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic


×
×
  • Create New...