Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5081 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bought some Neumann referee gloves today. Add them to the list.

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Heres my list, at least the portions that I can remember at the moment. More to come in 2011

Protective Equipment:

  • Virtual Umpire CD
  • Maximizing the two man system
  • The way we see it
  • 2011 BRD
  • 2010 OBR
  • 2010 CCAA Manuel
  • 2009 NFHS Manuel
  • Alot of rule and case books

question?.. why do you want 2 Cp?..... I only wear 1 BTW...

I have 3 pro quality cps. + 5 masks. Some of us are WHOREDERS! :D

×
×
  • Create New...